NITA, the National Institute for Trial Advocacy provides intensive trial advocacy training seminars and webcasts to practicing attorneys. Today, Attorney Riddle attended the NITA webinar entitled Creating Killer Opening Statements.
Attorney Riddle recently completed the intensive, seven-day Building Trial Skills Program held in Philadelphia in November 2016.
What We Do:
- Our trademark attorney, prepares and files trademark applications for clients throughout the United States and abroad.
- We prosecute and defend trademark infringement and unfair competition actions in the Federal Courts throughout the United States and abroad.
- We also prosecute trademark office actions and appeals before the United States Trademark Office.
- We draw on our experience as trademark litigators to guide you through the trademark process.
- We support businesses, law firms, and individuals by providing specialized legal services in intellectual property matters.